Pre-camp (18 May, Wednesday)
- What sounds interesting about this project?
Obstacle Course Challenge Using Mobile Robot. This project sounds interesting as the mobile robot can be applied and used in real life situations, for example when moving things from one place to another. I will be working together with my group and I will be excited to see what the future has to offer, be it failing together or doing something right together
- What do you think you can learn from this project?
I think we can learn more about coding and how to apply technology into real life situations.
- Any immediate questions regarding the project?
Not at the moment
First Day (24 May, Tuesday)
Second Day (25 May, Wednesday)
- Today I programmed more robots and made it finish a maze together with my group mates
- We got here in the morning and we started finishing up on our previous projects, which were the 4 mazes. I got 30/50 for my figure of 8 maze. Then we had lunch. When we came back, we had a finale maze that we had to do with our group mates
- Include at least one photograph from today
- I learnt how to code more things together at once
- I learnt that sometimes, coding doesn't always go your way and there can be a lot of bugs in the process of coding
- I feel that today's activities were productive
- I learnt that robots are not so easy to code and takes discipline to learn. I found out that coding robots is very fun
- What other things can the robots do when coded?